Monday 31 August 2015

First ever fat blog

Welcome to my first ever fat blog.
Why fat blog? Simples.....Because I am a fat chap writing this.
Right at this precise moment in time I don't know exactly how heavy I am but I can easily say that I am fat...... Really fat.
I am determined that I wont always be the fat chap at the party, The fat chap at the wedding, the fat chap in the office I can probably think of other's but I will leave that for your imagination to think of.
I am married... widowed.... married again and dad to 3 lovely monsters who I love to bits. My wife helps to run a charity and I am a sales engineer in the engineering industry. I sit in my car, I eat crap food and I do very little in the way of moving.
I had an epiphany not so long ago and realised there was a very simple reason I am fat. I eat too much and I move too little. What have I done about it???? You guessed it... Sweet nothing.
I am far too lazy to move more and I like my food too much to eat less.
My kids think I am fat... My friends think I am fat and even my Mum tells me I am fat. I guess I should take something from this and perhaps do something about it.
So here goes.... I am giving myself one week to binge and indulge in eating all the crap I want to and move as little as I can... As of Monday 7th September I am changing me.
I am going to eat less, eat healthy, drink healthy and move far more.
The reason I am blogging is so that I can get a good kick up the backside when ever I start to fall off the fit guy wagon.
I want to be able to change the name of this blog from Fat chaps fitness frenzy to get fit as flowers to Fat chap got fit.
Next time I Blog I will put my weight and measurements... It won't be pretty but it will be essential to getting to where I want to.
So I am now going to eat myself silly and watch the telly.. I have 1 week and counting.

Fat Chap J

1 comment: